The Aloha Spirit Law
The aloha spirit law is more of a lesson in life, than an actual law. By applying this lesson to real life, it can also contribute to a better collaborative world. A world that is filled with aloha. The "Aloha Spirit" is the coordination of mind and heart within each person. It brings each person to the self.
- "Akahai", meaning kindness to be expressed with tenderness
- "Lōkahi", meaning unity, to be expressed with harmony
- "ʻOluʻolu" meaning agreeable, to be expressed with pleasantness
- "Haʻahaʻa", meaning humility, to be expressed with modesty
- "Ahonui", meaning patience, to be expressed with perseverance